X Plan Overview
For X Plan Pricing an eligible Partner Recognition employee or retiree may generate up to two (2) PINs per calendar year to be used towards the purchase/lease of a new vehicle through the for them or members of their households as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):
- Employees (full time, part-time and contract) and retirees of eligible Partner companies (suppliers, fleets, etc.) and members of specific organizations or groups.
- Residents of the same household as listed above (drivers license required for proof of residency).
- Participation is by invitation only as determined by Ford Motor Company. Not all suppliers, fleets, etc. are eligible.
Friends & Neighbors:
An eligible Ford employee or retiree may sponsor up to four (4) PINs per calendar year to be used towards the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for a friend or neighbor as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):
- Selected individuals sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or retiree such as an extended family member, friend or neighbor.
- Sponsors must know the individuals they are sponsoring.
- Dealership employees may not act as a broker by requesting a PIN for a customer from a sponsor.
- Dealerships or anyone connected with or acting on behalf of the dealership cannot purchase or solicit PINs.
Proof of Eligibility
The dealership must retain a copy in the deal jacket of the following:
- A completed and signed AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement listing the eligible sponsor or company, if appropriate.
- A copy of the factory invoice showing the New Vehicle Purchase Program price on the line labeled “AXZD-Plan.”
- Proof of Eligibility:
- Partner Recognition -
- Employee/Member – the dealership must retain a copy of proof of employment or membership from the eligible company or organization. Any one of the following: a pay stub, company ID badge, healthcare card or W-2, print out from www.theworknumber.com or a valid member card (30-day membership requirement for EAA members).
- Household – driver’s license as verification of the same household as the sponsor, plus proof of sponsor employment or membership as noted above.
- Business – Proof of Business Ownership as noted below, plus proof of residence and sponsor employment or membership as noted above.
- Friends & Neighbors – no proof of eligibility required.
- Business – Proof of Business Ownership as noted below.
- Partner Recognition -
- Proof of Business Ownership Documents – Dealers are required to verify customer eligibility & retain a copy of at least ONE of the following acceptable proofs of eligibility in the sales jacket:
- Business License (not occupational license)
- Copies of “DBA” or assumed name documentation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Business Incorporation Documents
- Sales Tax License
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy/Public Liability Insurance Policy and/or Workman’s Compensation Insurance Policy
- State or Federal forms showing a Federal I.D. Number
- Verifiable D&B Listing (linking owner name to business name)
- FIN Code is only proof required for customers who have a FIN code
- Individual state authorized business / corporate websites, e.g. Sunbiz in Florida
Note: Business Cards, letterhead, invoices and Business phone listings from Yellow Page Advertisement are NOT acceptable proof of commercial customer eligibility.
Note: Evidence of a listed individual’s name in specific profession is NOT an acceptable proof of business.